Minimum 2 yearsSee all positions
Village needs a ‘go-to’ person!
If you’d like to become part of our team and use your accounting/bookkeeping skills to manage our accounts and your organisational skills to help with general office procedures, we’d love to hear from you.
This is a part-time role with hours that can be flexible based on your experience.
We’re looking for someone who can undertake and manage our accounts using Sage 50:
- Sales ledger – raising invoices both T&M and project based,
- Purchase ledger and debtor chasing
- Preparation and management of payroll information
- Bank reconciliation
- Month end accounts
- Vat preparation and submission
- Cashflow management
In addition, we’d like you to provide general office administration duties and help keep the office running smoothly. We’re a busy team developing remarkable software so if you are interested in IT then it will be an interesting environment for you.
You’ll be working closely with management and our development team based in central Liverpool.
We’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- Experience of Sage accounting software
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA (Preferred)
- Experience of preparing to trial balance (preferred)
- Organisational skills and accuracy are paramount for this role
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise confidently with customers and colleagues
This is a part-time role with hours and salary to suit the right candidate.
Note: We accept applications from individuals, strictly not from any recruitment agencies or similar.
Applying for this position
Please send a covering letter along with your current CV to
with the title 'Bookkeper'