Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions set out by Village Software Engineering Ltd ('Village Software', 'Village') below apply to your use of http://www.villagesoftware.co.uk. By accessing this website you indicate that you accept the terms and conditions in full and that you agree to abide by them. Do not continue to use the website if you do not accept these terms and conditions. We may change these terms and conditions or our at any time without advance notice.
1. Intellectual property rights
The website and its content are protected by intellectual property rights. You acknowledge that all IPR on the website belongs to Village Software or is licensed to Village Software to use unless stated otherwise. You may not republish, rent, sell, sub-license, reproduce or copy material from the website. You may redistribute or share our website or blog articles in any electronic form or in print to another person.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Village Software's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Village Software's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Village Software at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Service access and availability of the website
While Village aims to ensure that the website is normally available 24 hours a day, from time to time we may experience some disruptions due to essential maintenance work or problems beyond our control. Village shall not be held liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by Village Software.
Village Software has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that Village Software shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services
In no event shall Village Software or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Village Software's website, even if Village Software or a Village Software authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to your name, company, and email. Village Software will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
By providing us with your personal details, you are agreeing to us contacting you via email, telephone or any other mean. If you contact us via e-mail, we may collect your name and email address, as well as any other content included in the email.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Cookies are small files saved to the user's computer's hard drive that track, save and store information about the user's interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website onto their computer's hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browser's security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.